Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What Do You Love About America? Day, November 22nd


What Do You Love About America? Day

Created by ecard people, this holiday gives us a moment to pause and think about what we love most about America.

Today, what I love most about America is variety. Most of us are so spoiled that we can find practically everything we want, anywhere, anytime. For example, let's say I have a hankering to decorate the interior of my refrigerator and must have seasonal milk cartons that say "HO! HO! HO!" Yes, sir, I can get me some of those.

Another thing I love about America today is Thanksgiving weekend football. An American tradition. Love it!

On a related note, another tradition to love, the blue cocooned Brigham Young statues all over Provo. They make me happy because they remind me that the BYU/Utah game will soon be played.

BYU must win, and by ten points, or I will have to hang my head in shame as I pay for two Chuck-o-rama lunches. Man, how do I let myself get talked into these bets?

No comments: