Wednesday, July 5, 2006

The Weeks of July



July 1st-8th

National Unassisted Homebirth Week (I was an unassisted homebirth- I don't think my parents would recommend it); Special Recreation Week; Freedom From Fear of Speaking Week; Be Nice to New Jersey Week; Freedom Week;

July 10th-16th

Nude Recreation Weekend

July 9th-15th

Take Charge of Change Week; National Farriers Week; National Therapeutic Recreation Week; Sports Cliche Week; Nude Beach Week;

July 15th-22st

Rabbit Week; Captive Nations Week; National Independent Retailers' Week; National Baby Food Week;

July 23rd-31st

Make up your own week!

3 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

Oh, I can't wait for Nude Recreation Weekend.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

If I were to enjoy Nude Recreation, I would want it to be something like the Greek Olympics, with beautiful athletic people exhibiting their talents. I however would not want to participate at all. Especially in nude water skiing. That just seems like it would hurt.

B.G. Christensen said...

I'm with you, TB.