Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yes, We Have a Banana!



Today at work I saw something that I have never seen before. Yes, that banana up there, someone left it as a present for me and my coworkers. Well, probably not really for us; they probably just didn't know what to do with a giant banana.

Anyway, now we have a big banana. A very big banana. And this is not a Photoshopped banana, because as you can see, there is a reflection of the banana in the water on the pavement, which also proves that the photo was taken today because it is very wet in Utah today. (Sorry Edgy).

Anyway, if you get forwarded an email with that photo, and the words:

For lunch I only had a little pasta with olive oil and parmesan, and a salad, and perhaps a banana.
just you know that email was created at the desk of the Absent-minded Secretary!

5 comments:

Christian said...

I was hoping you would blog this.

Although maybe I should be a little sad that I didn't get that e-mail . . .

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Since I sent you the emai, now you have to forward it to at lease 10 friends.

Th. said...

.

That's a big banana.

Neel Mehta said...

That's a big banana.

Indeed! Or that cowboy is really happy to see you.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Yeah, really happy.