Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Book Lovers Day, August 9th


Book Lovers Day

So, I really, really like books. I think that the invention of the printing press was the most important invention in the history of the world, except for maybe soap. Okay, so soap was a really good invention, and so was deodorant. And scented candles are really nice too, but not quite as nice as the printed word, and binding... as in book binding, not feet.

But, I am really, really tired, and LL is coming to visit me tomorrow, so I need to go to bed now so we can stay up all night tomorrow night giggling, and talking about boys, and psychology, and movies, and fashion, and maybe if we go onto a really random tangent, rocket science, because she knows lots of really cool stuff like that. Woo hoo! LL!

2 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

Oh, I'm a book lover too. I take one to bed with me regularly.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Books are good bed partners. They don't care when you turn off the light. And they don't make fun of you if your hair looks funny first thing in the morning.