I have been accused of being lazy today. The truth of the matter is, I just don't really have much to say about Pigs in a Blanket Day. Here are some quick links to things that I haven't tried, and therefore do not receive my shining letter of recomendation.
- Pigs On a Blanket, A Reading Rainbow Book (Paperback) by Amy Axelrod, Sharon McGinley-Nally.
- Stuffed Pigs in the Blanket (recipe)
- Easy Pigs 'n a Blanket (recipe)
- Salmon Pigs in a Blanket (recipe)
- To make gluten-free pigs in a blanket, try this bread mix with one of these hot dogs
- IHOP serves Pigs in a Blanket
- Village Inn doesn't serve them
- Neither does Denny's
- The Sonic near my house serves a Pancake On a Stick which is like Pigs in a Blanket, but it isn't on the Sonic Nation-wide Menu
Have a happy Pig Day!