Monday, April 24, 2006

National Pigs in a Blanket Day, April 24th



I have been accused of being lazy today. The truth of the matter is, I just don't really have much to say about Pigs in a Blanket Day. Here are some quick links to things that I haven't tried, and therefore do not receive my shining letter of recomendation.

Now the major controversy for the day, (other than the weather on Wednesday) is whether or not Pigs in a Blanket is sausage in a pancake, or hotdogs in a roll.

Have a happy Pig Day!

10 comments:

edgy killer bunny said...

*snort*

edgy killer bunny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Briam said...

I don't know why, but this picture made me very sad.

Absent-minded Secretary said...

Hey, if someone leaves a comment but deletes it, I'm still supposed to get it via email right?

I didn't get it! Who sent it? Reveal yourself! The curiosity is killing me!

Absent-minded Secretary said...

Briam, are you a vegetarian?

Briam said...

No, I eat meat, and the picture still makes me sad. I still can't explain it.

Absent-minded Secretary said...

I'm sorry Briam. I will try to be more sensitive in the future towards you and all animal lovers.

Briam said...

Well it's not that I'm an animal lover. Kill the pigs, I don't care. I'm just saying that there's an indescribable something, a je ne sais quoi about the image. Can anyone put a finger on it?

LL said...

I know exactly what's going on. Let's just say power-hungry Briam identified with certain characters in "Animal farm" and is now feeling uncertainty about his own fate.

Briam said...

You may be right, LL. Now all of you need to ignore the picture and obey me.