Friday, April 14, 2006

International Moment of Laughter Day, National Pecan Day, Reach as High as You Can Day, April 14th


International Moment of Laughter Day

I'm not sure when the "moment of laughter" is supposed to occur, but it is a nice thought that internationally people are laughing. I just hope they aren't laughing at me, or my sand friends. Well, actually I guess you can laugh. We do look silly. :)

National Pecan Day

Another National Pecan Day the Previous Pecan Post for information about pecans.

Reach as High as You Can Day

I haven't decided if I am going to reach as high as I can literally, or if I am going to reach figuratively for something. Hmmm. Options and choices. Why do random holidays have to be so vague? Maybe I will just try to reach up to the high top of this here sand peak...

4 comments:

Th. said...

.

And here I always thought you had red hair.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

I think that's because someone once mentioned that I had a red-head's temper. And occasionally I have a reddish tint to my hair.

Th. said...

.

Actually, I think it's because of your avatar.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Hmmm, I didn't think about hair color when I chose it. It had candles next to a computer... which just fit.