Thursday, May 11, 2006

Eat What You Want Day, Twilight Zone Day, Rat Day (May 10th) May 11th


Eat What You Want Day

Eat What You Want Day is a copyrighted holiday. So if you celebrate it, please remember to reference Wellcat Holidays & Herbs, a company who has copyrighted many different holidays. I think that I might partake of some sushi today, even if I can't find any fellow partakers. I am feeling in a sushi mood. Yum! And then maybe something gooey for dessert.

Twilight Zone Day

Check out this site for Twilight Zone Day. Actually, it's a pretty lame site, but I am tired and want to go to bed. But I do think that Twilight Zone was a pretty good T.V. show. When I watched it as a kid I would hide behind my parents couch during the scary parts. Now when I watch scary movies, I hide behind my hands, pillows, and blankets. Yep, I'm a grown-up.

Rat Day

Lets start a tradition, and make cake on rat day, for FoxyJ!

No comments: