Sunday, March 26, 2006

Last Week of March & the First Weekend in April



March 27th

  • National "Joe" Day
  • Education and Sharing Day
  • Kite Flying Day
  • Quirky Country Song Titles Day

March 28th

  • Eat Something On A Stick Day
  • American Diabetes Association Alert Day


March 29th

  • Festival Of Smoke and Mirrors Day
  • Knights of Columbus Founders Day
  • Mom and Pop Business Owners Day

March 30th


March 31st
  • Bunsen Burner Day
  • National "She's Funny That Way Day"
  • Tater Day
  • National Clams On The Half Shell Day

April 1

  • April Fool's Day
  • Boomer Bonus Day (?)
  • National Fun Day
  • One Cent Day
  • Lupus Alert Day
  • National Love Our Children Day
  • Sorry Charlie Day
  • Anti-circumcision Day (to link or not to link, that is the question) =)

April 2

  • Check Your Smoke Detector and Flashlight Batteries Day
  • International Children's Book Day
  • National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
  • Reconciliation Day

11 comments:

Christian said...

Do not even tell me that it's Quirky Country Song Titles day and you're not listing them. Oh. My. Gosh.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Briam: 'Twas a green frog that he was belted to, chosen by the boy himself, and in no way influenced by his favorite pretend auntie.

Edgy: How do you know that I haven't listen to any Quirky Country Songs today? Sigh, you know me too well, but having spent the majority of my day locked up in the HBLL Special Collections, I do have to admit that I have not heard one single Quirky Country Song, as of 4:30.

Anonymous said...

You need to get out of there! After several hours' exposure, it will take at least a week to wash that smell out of your hair!

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

No-one need worry about the smell of my hair. It smells like coconut.

My trip to the library has been very educational. I have been searching through 31 boxes filled with random donated material: scrapbooks, photos, ledgers, school play transcripts, lists of the school nurses duties, slide shows about the Dewey Decimal System, and Mt. St. Helens, and Ronald Regan, and negatives, lots of negatives to go through.

I get to wear white gloves. And I get to read old PTA minutes. Actually, I probably shouldn't be reading those, since technically I am looking for pictures, but it is really interesting...

I really just want to organize the boxes.

B.G. Christensen said...

Was this an I'm Not Going To Post Again All Week So Here Are All The Holidays post? If so, I feel ripped off.

B.G. Christensen said...

Oh, and I think Edgy wanted you to list them, not listen to them.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Briam: I did not know that.

Master Fob: You're so right. I'm illiterate.

Christian said...

And you haven't answered Fobby's other comment . . . Should there be an admonishment?

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Are you calling me a kettle?

Christian said...

You better believe it. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.